Over 500 years ago, the Spanish settled in downtown Pensacola at Seville Square!
|Bayfront Parkway in Downtown Pensacla|
just blocks from Seville Square~
Seville Square is located in downtown Pensacola two blocks from Pensacola Bay along Government Street, S Alcaniz Street, S Adams Street, and E Zarragossa Street.
This historic site, brought back to life by the Pensacola Heritage Foundation is host to several popular Pensacola annual events, including the “Evenings in Old Seville Square” which hosted its final musical concert this past August.
Other events held at Seville Park include:
|Gazebo at Seville Square along Government St. in Pensacola~|
- Pensacola Seafood Festival
- The Pensacola Arts Festival
- Art in the Park
- A gathering spot for friends and families to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July
- Host to political and social rallies throughout the year
- Several 5K Walks and Runs
Surrounding Seville Square, you will find a very diverse and steadily growing
historical downtown Pensacola.
|Old Christ Church along Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola~|
On any given day, you can enjoy Seville Square in a number of ways!
- Sit in the park and watch a beautiful sunset over the Pensacola Bay
- Dine in one of the many restaurants along the perimeter such as Dharma Blue or Hub Stacey’s
- Stop in to purchase some fine art from one of the local galleries
- Take family photos among the trees
- Even enjoy a yoga class immersed in the beauty of the natural setting of Seville Square
- Take a tour of downtown Pensacola's Historic Village!
If you are interested in living in the Downtown Pensacola area or East Hill neighborhood, email me, Keven.RealtyMasters@gmail.com for a list of homes for rent or homes for sale in the area or give me a call at (850) 304-5236.
Realty Masters of FL~ (850) 473-3983
Over 45 Pensacola Homes www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on Facebook~ Watch us on Youtube~ Follow our Pins