Brought to you by Pam Keen Brantley, President of NWFL CRS
I recently attended a seminar sponsored by our local Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) Chapter which made these slides available to me. During this seminar, Metro Market Trends made the following predictions:
• Overall home affordability is the best since 1971.
• The Fed is expected to keep interest rates very low in 2013.
• Higher rents will encourage some families toward home ownership.
• New household formation will have a positive, though small, effect on increasing demand.
• After 6 years of decline in the Pensacola area Real Estate Market, the modest improvement in 2012 could set the stage for more gains in 2013
• Lenders will continue to bring inventory to the market and allow short sales which will maintain downward pressure on prices.
• Sales volume in 2012 increased 9.6% in the Pensacola area over 2011's sales volume.
|Pensacola REal Estate Update! Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties in Northwest Florida~ Condo New & Resale!|
|Escambia & Santa Rosa County~ Single Family Home Resale ~ Pensacola Real Estate Market Update|
|REO Sales in Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties in Northwest Florida~|
The inventory of rentals and of single family home listings is down and demand is up, so we are hoping for rental and sales prices to increase here in 2013. My company, Realty Masters of FL has rented over 400 homes in 2012 and we continue to be number one in rentals in Pensacola rental homes. If you are looking for a rental home in Escambia or Santa Rosa County, visit our website at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Even with the real estate market improvement, I know there are still people out there that are struggling to keep their property above water. If you have a distress situation or you feel you want to try and sell for any reason, I can do a free market analysis and consultation regarding the possibility of selling give me a call anytime at (850) 232-2200 or email me at Pam@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
|Pam Keen Brantley, Broker|
Realty Masters of FL
If you just want to keep up with the market you can go to my sales website at http://www.Pensacola-GulfBreezehomes.com and sign up for Market Snapshot to keep current with info on the neighborhoods where your properties are located.
Thanks and have a great day,
Pam Keen, Broker, CRS, USNR
Realty Masters of FL ~ #1 in Pensacola Rental homes!
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Over 45 apartments and homes for rent in the Pensacola area. http://www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on facebook ~ Follow our pins ~ Watch our videos