RealtyTrac names Pensacola in Top 15 Metros to Buy Foreclosures in 2013
Watch as broker Pam Keen Brantley discusses the great news for the Pensacola area Real Estate Market.
That's right, our very own beautiful Pensacola, Florida was listed as a top market to purchase bank owned homes for 2013!
Here's a few of the facts:
- Pensacola was ranked #10 out of over 900 metros as Best Places to buy bank owned properties .
- There was a 78% increase in sales of bank owned homes in the Pensacola area during the last quarter of 2012.
- The average price for a foreclosure in the last quarter of 2012 was approximately $100,000.
- Foreclosed homes in Pensacola were on the market an average of 157 days compared to the National Average of 178 days on the market.
- Bank owned homes were offered at a 33% discount from non-distressed properties in Pensacola.
- As now today's date, there are 175 bank owned homes in the Pensacola MLS with 107 of those under $100,000.
As the owner of the largest residential property management company in Pensacola, Pam specializes in Investment Sales, income producing properties, distressed homes, and buying properties through IRA's.
Our property management team can lead you through the search and acquisition of bank owned properties Pensacola, assist you with renovations, and professionally mange your asset to become an income producing property.
Give Pam Keen Brantley, Broker and Owner of Realty Masters of FL a call with your investment real estate questions at (850) 473-3983 or email her at Pam@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com Pam is a retired Navy Captain, Licensed Real estate & Community Association Manager, and 2013 President of the NWFL Chapter of Certified Residential Specialists (CRS).
Have questions about the Pensacola area?
Sometimes referred to as the "Western Gate to the Sunshine State" is nestled along the westernmost part of the Florida Panhandle along the Coast of Mexico. Our white sand beaches draw tourists from all over the country and include several national and state parks including Johnsons Beach, Naval Live Oaks, and award winning Gulf Islands State Park. Pensacola is also known as the Cradle of Naval Aviation and is home to the US Navy Blue Angels and the National Museum of Naval Aviation at Naval Air Station Pensacola.
Take a tour of our beautiful city via our Pensacola area facebook albums and the Visit Pensacola youtube page here.
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
Realty Masters of FL~ #1 in Pensacola Property Management
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Call us at (850) 473-3983
Like us on Facebook~ View our pins~ Watch our videos