Tackle Home Organization in 2014



I found this awesome Organization & New Years Resolution article I just had to share with you guys.

It's that time of the year: I have been making New Years Resolutions all week.  One of my main goals for 2014 to become more organized in my home and office.  Often, when we settle in our homes for more than a few years, we have a habit of allowing clutter to creep in our lives.

After reading this Buzzfeed article "26 Resolutions to Keep you Organized" I have picked my favorite three organization tips to start today!  I chose Label Everything, Utilize the Space on your Cabinet Doors, and De-clutter your Junk Drawer. What was your favorite? 

Good luck with your Resolutions- Hello 2014 and Happy New Year!
And remember, if one of your New Years Resolutions is to find a home in Pensacola, make sure to give our agents a call. Whether you are buying, selling, leasing or in need of property management, we can make your Pensacola Real Estate dreams for 2014 come true. Visit our website for more information at http://www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com

Thanks and have a great day,
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
Realty Masters of FL~ #1 in Pensacola Rental Homes!
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Call us at (850) 473-3983
Over 45 Pensacola Rental Homes at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on facebook ~ Follow our pins ~ Watch our videos