Perdido Key, FL Parks & Nature

Perdido Key, FL Parks & Nature Video Tour
Over 60% of Perdido Key Land is comprised of Parks!

Perdido Key, FL ~ Western gate to the sunshine state!
I love Perdido Key, FL and all it has to offer!

As a boat captain and avid fisherman, I am always looking for new exciting ways to enjoy Perdido Key.  I found this quick video tour of Perdido Key's Parks and nature and wanted to share with you.

From the Gulf Islands National Seashore to Pensacola Naval Air Stations Lighthouse, there is always something fun to experience in Perdido Key. 



If you are looking to find your home in Perdido Key near beaches, park and nature, make sure to give me a call at (850) 698- 0927 or email me at Florabamarealtor@gmail.com

Your Perdido Key, FL Real Estate Expert
Frank Bowen, Realtor
Realty Masters of FL ~ (850) 473-3983
Over 45 Pensacola Rental Homes at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on facebook ~ Follow our pins ~ Watch our videos