It's harder than usual to secure a nice rental home in Escambia & Santa Rosa County.
We always have an influx in availability when it comes to Rental Homes in the Pensacola, FL area during the summer months. Homes rent for more money, have lower vacancy rates, and experience lower days on the market during summer months due mainly to supply and demand.
There are two main reasons for this in the Pensacola, FL real estate market:
- Peak Military PCS (Permanent Change of Station) orders come in during this time
- Schools & Universities are out are on summer break so many families find this an easy time to make a move
There are only 290 rental homes available in Escambia County as of today's date per Pensacola MLS (Multiple listing service). This number includes 1-5 bedrooms in condos, townhomes, and single family homes throughout the county. As you can see, some zip codes have fewer than 5 rentals available!
Now might be a good time to consider purchasing as there are 10 times as many homes for sale in Pensacola as there are homes for rent.
What can you do to have a competitive advantage?
- Do your research! Research areas and neighborhoods.
- Pensacola area Zip Codes? http://realtymastersoffl.blogspot.com/2012/01/zip-codes-pensacola-fl-and-surrouding.html
- Moving to Pensacola? http://realtymastersoffl.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-it-in-good-neighborhood-age-old.html
- Sign up for Email alerts for new rentals on our home website.
- At the bottom of the page, you can sign up for new properties. Be specific and include as many details as possible like desired location, price, desired move in date, if you have pets, and what other amenities you need.
- Be ready to apply and pay deposit when you find the one!
- We have literally been getting applications within an hour of listing homes on the market.
- Be ready with your 1) Application fee 2) Proof of Income 3) Copy of your Drivers license 4) Rental Reference
- Make sure your current landlord has a 30 day notice as most landlords will not release references without this.
- Have funds ready to pay the deposit in certified check as soon as your application is approved!
Thanks and have a great day,
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
Realty Masters of FL ~ #1 in Pensacola Rental homes!
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503Find your dream home at http://www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on facebook ~ Follow our pins ~ Watch our videos