Shortage of Rentals challenges Santa Rosa & Escambia County residents.
June, July, and August mark our busiest months for Pensacola Rentals and Pensacola Real Estate. While military service members PCS year round, many families and UWF/PSC students choose to move during summer as it allows for an easier move without interrupting the semester or school year.
Because of these reasons, we have received frantic calls and emails from aggravated Pensacola residents trying to move. It's even more frustrating for military families PCSing from out of the area or for families relocating from out of state or country.
Here are some Pensacola rental facts to help you with your move:
- There is a shortage of rental inventory in all cities in the Pensacola metropolitan including Pace, Milton, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Downtown Pensacola, East Hill, Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key, Cantonment, and Beulah!
- The only home in Gulf Breeze Proper 32561 available this week is a 5 bedroom 4 bath on Pensacola Bay with a pool for $9,000.
- Pensacola MLS currently shows less than a 30 day supply of homes. In the month of June, 466 rental homes and apartments were leased while today, there are only 446 available! In comparison, last year at this time, there were approximately 750-800 rentals on the Pensacola rental market.
|# of current Available Pensacola Rentals ~|
- Now is a good time to buy. There are almost 7 times as many homes/condos/town homes for sale as there are homes for rent!
- The average monthly rental rate for homes rented in June 2013 was $986 in Escambia County and $1,120 per month in Santa Rosa County.
|# of Rentals available in Santa Rosa County! Very few homes & condos available in the Santa Rosa County area~|
Here a few articles to assist you with your move:
- Moving to Pensacola?
- Pensacola Area Zip Codes
- PSCing to NAS Pensacola?
- Escambia & Santa Rosa County School Ranking information
|Call Realty Masters~ the leader in Pensacola Rentals!~|
Trying to find a Pensacola Rental Home?
Realty Masters is the largest property management company in the Pensacola area with over 750 rental homes and condos managed.
Visit our website to view over 35+ Pensacola area rentals or for more information on our Property Management Services.
If you are thinking of purchasing your first home and have questions, feel free to call us at (850) 473 3983 or email them to me at Nicoles@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com or search our available homes for sale!
Thanks and have a great day,