Find your own backyard oasis with in-ground pool in Northwest Florida!
With an average of 343 days of sunshine per year, the Pensacola area is blessed with a sub tropical climate that creates the perfect environment for a private backyard oasis! That's why so many homeowners install in-ground pools in their backyards.
Maintaining Your Pool
Before you lease a pool home, make sure you inquire about pool maintenance. Many times, our owners provide professional pool services included in the monthly rent. This often includes a once a month service in the fall and winter months and a bi-weekly service in spring and summer.
|Inground Pool at Pensacola, FL 32506 Rental Home|
- Emptying leaves and other yard debris from the pool
- Ensuring debris doesn't get into the pump or skimmer
- Filling the pool with water as needed
- Ensuring the pump and all pool parts are operating continually
In addition to some TLC, your pool will increase your water and electricity bills, so make sure to budget accordingly.
Pensacola Pool Homes
It's Springtime and we are hearing a lot of requests for Pool Homes in Pensacola! Luckily, we have a few pool homes currently available for rent. Pool homes in the Pensacola area generally range in rental rates between $1,000 to $2,000 a month depending on size and location.
|Pool at 4610 Bridgedale Home|
- 4610 Bridgedale Rd., Pensacola, FL 32505- This 3 bedroom 2 bath smaller home features a private circular pool and rents for $895 with pool service.
- 1200 St. James Pl., Pensacola, FL 32506. This 3 bedroom 2 bath is located near the back gate of Naval Air Station Pensacola off Fairfield Dr. This home also includes pool service at a monthly rate of $1200.
- 4165 Kingsberry Dr., Pensacola, FL 32514 (Now Rented!) This 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Northeast Pensacola features over 2,000 square feet and a beautiful in-ground pool. The rental rate is $1450 per month with a $1400 deposit and includes professional pool service!
|4165 Kingsberry~ In-ground backyard pool!|
- 11555 Belize Dr., Pensacola, FL 32506. This executive, newly built home is located near the back gate of Naval Air Station and features a beautiful in-ground, salt water pool. This sprawling home boasts over 2,950 square feet and rents for $1775 with professional pool service.
|Salt Water Pool in Osprey Place home|
Pensacola also has several luxury subdivisions with community pools including Herons Forest near NAS Pensacola and Nature Trail near Beulah's Navy Federal Credit Union as well as condo complexes that feature community pools.
|Community Pool at Nature Trail, Pensacola, FL 32526|
Relocating to Pensacola?
Here a few articles to assist you with your move:
|Call Realty Masters~ the leader in Pensacola Rentals!~|
Trying to find a Pensacola Rental Home?
Realty Masters is the largest property management company in the Pensacola area with over 750 rental homes and condos managed.
Visit our website to view over 35+ Pensacola area rentals or for more information on our Property Management Services.
If you are thinking of purchasing your first home and have questions, feel free to call us at (850) 473 3983 or email them to me at Nicoles@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com or search our available homes for sale!
Thanks and have a great day,