Pensacola area residents excited to share the beach with their pets.
|Dog Footprints in the sand at Pensacola Beach~|
Soon enough, our furry, four legged family members will be allowed to enjoy the Florida sunshine, white sand, and salt water along beautiful Pensacola Beach!
This is a first, as pets have been strictly forbidden along the white sand beaches of Pensacola Beach. By May 1, dogs are allowed in two locations on Pensacola Beach:
- Parking Lot 5B on Fort Pickens Rd. near Park West just past the last condos on the Gulfside of Fort Pickens Rd. past Gulf Winds Condos
- Parking Lot E on Via Deluna Dr. near Park East past portofino marked by a siren pole
|Dog Park on Pensacola Beach, FL~ Now open to the public! Photo taken in April 2013 along Via Deluna Dr.|
|Office Mascot Mocha enjoying the dog beach along|
- A Few Rules:
- Dogs must be kept on leashes
- Park hours are from sunrise to 10 am
- Doggie bags will be kept at the location but its best to bring your own
- When turtle season starts May 1st, the park hours will be 7 am to 10 am
Escambia County also opened two dog beaches along Perdido Key, FL beaches. Read the article here.
For more information about Escambia County Dog Parks contact Escambia County Parks and Recreation at www.myescambia.com
For other dog parks in the Pensacola area, check out our blogs here:
- Bayview Park in Pensacola, FL 32503
- Beulah Bark Park in Pensacola, FL 32526
- Dog Beaches open on Perdido Key
- Your Guide to Gulf Breeze Parks
We'll see you (and your dog!) at the Beach!
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
Realty Masters of FL~ #1 in Pensacola Property Management
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Call us at (850) 473-3983
Over 45 Pensacola Rental Homes at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Like us on facebook ~ Follow our pins ~ Watch our videos