Midweek farmers market with local produce & homemade items now open!
|The Market at Al Fresco now in Downtown Pensacola, FL|
The newest addition to local farmer markets includes The Market at Al Fresco. The owners of Al Fresco open air dining and East Hill Honey have teamed up to offer a mid-week option for residents to purchase local produce, herbs, baked goods, and much more. Enjoy live music, grab some dinner, and stock up on your favorite local items.
|East Hill Honey, Pensacola, FL|
The Market at Al Fresco occurs every Wednesday from 3pm to 7pm, March 15th through October 15th. The Market is located at 501 S. Palafox St., Pensacola, FL 32502.
The Market at Al Fresco accommodates 12 vendors and includes a variety of home grown and home made products. While market vendors vary weekly, anchor vendors include:
- East Hill Honey- Local honey from local bees including different flavors and variations. They also sell handmade soaps, honey sticks, and even honey pecans. We love their local honey pack which includes honey from Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, and 30A. http://easthillhoney.com/
- Sunne Joy Bread Company- Sunne Joy Bread Company is a favorite vendor among both markets. Enjoy local homemade artisan breads baked. Using only the finest ingredients, their most popular breads include The Palafox Sourdough, Rustic Cinnamon Raisin, Whole Wheat, The Paleo Loaf and the French Loaf. http://www.sunnejoybreadco.com/
- Cleo's Cupcakes & Creations- Cleo specializes in vegan and gluten free custom made cupcakes, cookies, loaves and more. https://www.facebook.com/cleoscupcakesandcreations
- Miller Family Aquaponics- Local farm specializing in aquaponics and offering local fresh, chemical free lettuce and produce. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miller-Family-Aquaponics/144058809055779
- Green Cedars Farm- Local family owned farm in Molino which provides fresh eggs, meat, produce and more. http://www.greencedarsfarm.com/
|Local Produce, herbs and plants sold at the Market at Al Fresco in Downtown Pensacola!|
|Live music at the Market at Al Fresco~ Farmers Market in Pensacola|
- Local organic produce
- Farm fresh eggs
- Cupcakes, cakes, and pies
- Plants including vegetables and herbs
- Homemade soaps
|Green Cedars Farm selling fresh eggs!|
Have you been to The Market at Al Fresco? What were your favorite products and vendors? Let us a comment below.
See you downtown!
Realty Masters of FL~ #1 in Pensacola Property Management
4400 Bayou Blvd. #58B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Call us at (850) 473-3983
Over 45 Pensacola Rental Homes at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com