Pensacola Interstate Fair draws thousands of local residents for family fun.
|Live music at the Pensacola Interstate Fair ~|
Every year in October The Pensacola Interstate Fair rolls into Pensacola bringing fun, food, and lots of exciting rides. Children can enjoy the petting zoo and then jump onto a child sized roller coaster. Mom and dad can catch a country music concert or take a stroll through one of the exhibits like the custom car show or Harley Davidson show.
The fair is host to many other interesting exhibits including:
- fine art exhibit
- upscale flower show
- a gem and minerals exhibit, and a livestock exhibit.
The fair also hosts many live music performances. With more than 10 live acts signed up to perform this year, there is something for everybody. Some of the acts performing are Little Richard, James Wesley, Fly by Radio, and many other popular groups.
Parking is only $5, and the fair provides many nights of inexpensive and discounted wristband deals so everyone can enjoy the excitement and thrill of a large fun-filled traveling event. The phyiscal address of the Pensacola Fairgrounds is 6655 W. Mobile Hwy., Pensacola, FL 32526.
|Food, fun and rides at the Pensacola Interstate Fair|
- The Pensacola Interstate Fair generates over 300 jobs each year for the Pensacola economy.
- The Pensacola Interstate Fair gives $40,000 a year in scholarships to local students and has since 1983 given over $800,000 to more than 865 students to further thieir education.
- The Pensacola Interstate Fair awards over $100,000 in prize money to exhibitors every year.
- The Pensacola Interstate Fair provides an opportunity for local citizens to showcase their talents and hobbies each year.
- The Pensacola Interstate Fair is actually a non-profit corporation run by a Board of Directors representing all walks of life and residential areas of Pensacola.
The Pensacola Interstate Fair is in town October 18th through October 28, 2012. Make sure to bring the family and friends and enjoy a day of sweet food, fast rides, and lots of interesting sights. For more information, visit their website http://www.pensacolafair.com/ or call them at (850) 944-4500.
|Tea cup ride at the Pensacola Interstate Fair ~|
This is just one more example of one of the many reasons to call Pensacola home. Many call Pensacola home because of natural beauty of Pensacola Beach or the historical downtown area, then others choose to live here because of the family friendly culture and small town feel in an ever growing city.
Now is a great time to invest in homes in the Pensacola area. Interest rates are low and inventory is high making Pensacola and the surrounding areas an investors paradise.
If you are interested in living in the Pensacola area, email me, Keven.RealtyMasters@gmail.com for a list of homes for rent or homes for sale or give me a call at (850) 304-5236.
Keven Ard, Broker Associate
Realty Masters of FL~#1 in Pensacola Rental Homes!
Call us at (850) 473-3983
View over 45 Pensacola Rental Homes at www.PensacolaRealtyMasters.com